Tucker’s 3rd Birthday Party & Mommy and Me Monday

Tucker’s 3rd birthday might be today, but we celebrated his birthday with friends and family on Saturday.

It was an amazing day with so much fun and laughter and has left Tucker asking, “another party please?”He seriously woke up on Sunday asking for another party. Poor guy doesn’t understand that birthdays come once a year! Ha!

His third birthday was probably the easiest party by far. We decided to have it at a local bounce house place just minutes from our house. We paid and they did absolutely everything else. It was amazing! No set up or clean up on my part, no preparation or planning. Just good ol’ fun! I can’t believe we haven’t done something like this sooner but I do know this is the way we are going to roll from now on!Tucker and all of his friends and cousins had so much fun. They bounced, and slid, and ran all over the place like they owned it! Seeing everyone enjoy themselves so much made every penny spent worth it!

Tonight we are taking Tucker out to dinner with my parents, Mike’s parents, and his sister’s family to celebrate again, so I’m sure he’ll enjoy a little more “party” even if it’s not some more bounce house fun! Check back later, 7:48 p.m. to be exact for little walk down memory lane…can you guess why 7:48 p.m. on the dot?

Happy Birthday Tucker!

10 Responses to Tucker’s 3rd Birthday Party & Mommy and Me Monday

1. Drama queens mum (Kimberly) says:

Those pics are great.

2. chubskulit says:

FUN, fun, fun! Great family bonding!

Mommy & Me post at my page, hope you can visit, thanks!.

3. Elaine A. says:

What a great time! Love all the pictures. And I'm sure 7:48 is what time he was born, right? 🙂

4. Shy says:

Happy birthday to your little one. i enjoyed looking at the pictures.

5. Together We Save says:

Wonderful pictures… looks like everyone had so much fun!

6. Meagan Halquist says:

Looks like it was a blast! I am so glad that it was fun and easy for you- you deserve a break Momma.

7. Jenny says:

Boy, he had fun! Happy birthday to your little guy!

8. Krystyn says:

What a fun time! I only wish I could get my husband to agree to a "less work" party.

And, 7:48? Time of birth?

9. Personalized Sketches and Sentiments says:

This party looked like lost of fun! I can understand Tucker's request for another party :o) Ours would often celebrate with a party with friends, cupcakes at school, and then a celebration dinner with just us or if we lived near familiy (being military, that was not often) or if family were visiting, we would celebrate again…so the birthdays seemed to go on and on! haha

When our 20 year old son was turning 15, he was in the hospital, going through chemo tx, and that birthday was a string of celebrating all day long, with friends from school and church popping in, the nurses bringing in cake, the residents coming in as a group, his doctors singing-and one played our son's guitar to him…Blessed, blessed, blessed!

Blessings & Aloha!
    Have a wonderful week!

10. […] birthday party for our friend’s son, Archer. It was at the same bounce house place where we had Tucker’s 3rd birthday party & the birthday party place of choice for Archer’s mom (she was who we first learned about the […]