C25K Update!

Almost two months ago I vowed to start the Couch to 5K & failed miserably! I’d been done with the whole thing right about now & running a good 3.1 miles if it weren’t for plain laziness.
I did two days of the C25K back in January and it really wasn’t even two actual days because I did them from the comfort of my own bedroom. Yes, you heard me. It was too cold for me to get my butt outside so I did the running & walking from one side of our bedroom to the other. I know. Pathetic!
Tonight, I can honestly say though that I completed Week 1, Day 1 of the C25K program and I feel damn good! I really want to give it a real go this time and hope I can update next time with actual progress.
On another note. Although I haven’t been doing the C25K as religiously as I had once hoped, I’ve been doing pretty okay with the Weight Watchers. I’m watching my points & trying not to splurge too much on the weekends (that’s when I really have to be careful). I’ve lost some weight and lately I’ve been being more diligent with it and it’s showing.
P.S. The image is pretty unreadable again. So here’s the stats:
Orange=Start Weight (140.5), Green=Current Weight (133.5), Blue=Goal Weight (120)

So…my question this week. I surf the WW recipes and enjoy the Hungry Girl ones as well. Do ya’ll know any good blogs out there that have photo tutorials with any of these recipes? I’m big on pictures when it comes to cookbooks to help me pick which foods to make!
Photobucket

7 Responses to C25K Update!

1. Eclipsed says:

It's so great that you finished the whole week. What a great accomplishment. Good job mama!

2. Courtney says:

That's amazing weight loss! and you should def do a pic of the fridge 🙂 If you're on WW, I have to share my very favorite WW blog (she has recipes sometimes) – I go there when I need inspiration! It's http://msbitchcakes.blogspot.com/. Good luck this week!

3. MommyMeagan says:

great start to your goal! you go girl. I will have to use you as my inspiration. I was already planning a new start post this week. My start weight is higher than yours so I have a bit farther to go. Keep up the great loss!

4. Holly Ann says:

Wow! We're almost in the exact same place in WW. I began at 155 lbs and I am down to 137 lbs. My goal is also 120 lbs. I wish you well!

5. JDaniel4's Mom says:

You are doing so well. You are heading to your goal.

I am stopping by from the SITS Cocktail Party!

6. Jenny says:

Hi. I'm just starting Weight Watchers and found two fabulous cooking blogs with pictures. One is Gina's Skinny Recipes (http://www.skinnytaste.com/) and the other is Danica's Daily (http://danicasdaily.com/). Good luck to you!

7. Christine says:

I’ve done the C25K three times now. Once pre-baby, post-baby #1 and post-baby #2. I still can’t run a full 3 miles. But I can run. And I’m losing weight. The goal for me to do teh C25K was to be able to use running as an efficient means of cardio for me. And it is.
    Christine recently posted..Mommy and Me Monday – Up on the MountainMy Profile