Rockin’ the Bump

I know I’m currently living vicariously through my friend Marcie & her pregnancy. If you know me though, you know that I love being a momma & that having another little Kahoun is something I pray is in our future…one day down the road.

When I stumbled upon Rockin’ the Bump I just had to join in, seeing as I didn’t have this blog through either pregnancy, therefore never got to fully rock the bump to all of you! Here are a few photographs from both of my pregnancies. It’s crazy to think back to those times, especially from when I was first pregnant with Tucker four years ago! I love seeing how pregnant I looked with the girls compared to with Tucker as well. If you ask me, the idea of two babies in my little belly is just plain crazy!

blog pictures1

4-29-09

50 Responses to Rockin’ the Bump

1. Shell says:

SO CUTE! I don’t think you look like you have two babies in there in your second set of pics!

2. Kaylee says:

You looked wonderful! You definitely “rocked” it!

3. Tayarra says:

I second what Shell said! You don’t look big at all with them. I was constantly asked if I was having twins when I was pregnant with my second. He’s always been a big boy!

• I think most people wouldn’t believe me when I told them there were two! At birth I only had just shy of 6 lbs of baby between the two of them since thy were born so early. Not a lot of baby at all!

4. Galit Breen says:

Ohmygoodness you’re adorable! And you’re also right- too tiny to have two babies in there! 🙂

5. Natalie says:

OMG you are so adorable pregnant! Both times…and that’s hard to do with twins! Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comments. I am following your blog now 🙂

6. I never would have thought you had twins in there! I should have made my husband do some “preggo” pics too!

7. Christina says:

Both of your bumps are adorable! And kudos to you for being prego with twins while you have a 23 month old running around…I can’t even imagine! 🙂 I totally miss being pregnant, and all of these bumps makes me want another one! 🙂 (let’s see if the hubby agrees with that one! ;))

Thanks for stopping by!

• Well having 2 two years after our son wasn’t the plan…lol…but it all worked out just fine! I would love to have another as well, & so would my hubs, but with the preterm labors/deliveries in my past most likely adoption will be something we look into in the future.

8. JDaniel4's Mom says:

You look great! I love you cute outfits. I can’t imagine carrying two.

9. Renee says:

Oh, you looked so cute! I really don’t see how two babies fit in there either. I’m having a hard time finding room for my one right now!

10. brittney says:

totally cute 😀 I love baby bellies I cant wait to have one again <3

11. Jennifer says:

You didn’t look all that different to me, which is amazing! I bet it felt completely different.

12. Ali says:

You look great both times. How fun!!!

13. Melanie says:

Such cuteness! So funny, your belly with your twins looks about the same size as my belly was with each of my boys. Hmmm…

Adorable! Love the first pic. Was he sympathizing with you? Hee…

14. Angie says:

You totally didn’t look like you were carrying twins! Awesome belly pics!

15. Melissa says:

Oh, you were a cute pregnant twin mom. I am jealous 🙂

Your children are adorable!

16. Carly says:

Love your pictures! I can’t believe you looked so good carrying twins!

17. Mindful Mom says:

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my Rockin’the Bump post! I love your photos! So cute!

18. You look so awesome with both your pregnancies! I can’t believe you had two babies in your belly either!

19. Amy says:

Amazing pictures for sure.. Congrats to you on your new little babies..

20. Love this and your preggo clothes are too cute – I had a bunch of hand me downs that weren’t nearly as stylish.

• Luckily having my kids so close together, all of my clothes from the first were still “in” when I had the girls! & the style today, such loose tops in general and the maxi type dresses made it easy as well!

21. You had very cute baby bumps! You’re just all belly, girl! 🙂

22. Tylaine says:

Beautiful pictures. You so don’t look like you’re having twins in that second set of pictures. You look wonderful!
    It’s been so long since I’ve visited. I love your new look though!

23. Kimberly says:

Beautiful! You’re certainly tiny for carrying twins!

24. Jessica says:

So cute and love the pic where your husband is pretending. If only he had an idea what it was really like to be pregnant.

25. Sweet! Love all those pics, and your twin belly wasnt ginormous! It was cute too!

26. Anastasia says:

You look amazing! I love that tye dyed stripey top too!

27. Elaine says:

You are extremely cute in all of these. 😀 You definitely rocked that darling bump both times.

28. […] month, we Rocked the Bump, and this month we are Rockin’ the Baby. Or babies in my […]