What I Wore Wednesday

Thursday:

Lilah had her therapy review & tested out with flying colors! The floral pin you see in the last picture can now be found in my shop, with new pins coming soon!

6-16-113

Friday:

We hung around the house all day & had dinner for my MIL birthday that evening.

Collages3

Saturday:

Ran errands with Tucker during the day then a wedding for a friend from work in the evening. Ya’ll helped me decide which dress to wear, remember? A was the winner but D took a close second and was the one my “date” Melissa liked best as well!

P.S. The striped top is actually Forever 21 (didn’t feel like going back & editing my mistake) and the dress is from JCPenny while the heels are from Target.

6-19-112

6-19-111

Monday:

We lounged around the house all day after a busy weekend & fun Father’s Day. I spent my day in a tank and yoga pants & air-dried hair. Don’t judge.

6-20-11

Tuesday:

Mall walking with Mike’s grandpa & my mom. This is probably one of the funkiest outfits I’ve worn to date. How do you think I pulled it off? Another flower pin btw that you can find in my shop soon! Here’s the lowdown on the outfit, don’t know why the text didn’t show up in the collage.

Top: Walmart, shorts: Forever 21, belt: ?, Sandals: Big Lots, Flower clip: me!

6-20-111

pleated poppy  Momma Go Round

25 Responses to What I Wore Wednesday

1. Alissa says:

Love the striped tanks — I especially liked how the first one was just peeking out under the solid. Very cute. I love the black and blue dress! And the last outfit was such a daring color combo, but I def. think you pulled it off!

2. Christine says:

GIRL … that blue/black dress looks FABULOUS on you! LOVE the shoes too. Super cute outfits!

3. Linda Z says:

Ooo… I like all that bright, happy yellow! And you look gorgeous in that blue and black dress! 🙂

4. Marcie says:

I have such a beautiful BFF. You looked amazing for the wedding, and I love the mall walking outfit. You definitely pulled it off!

5. Your site is adorable!

6. Claire says:

you look great in all of these but especially love that striped top and those great red shorts!!! so very cute.

spinning-threads.blogspot.com

7. flor says:

I love your tank tops!
    And that black and blue dress looks AMAZING on you! I love everything
    about it, the little belt and the ruffle at the top.. so cute!
    And you totally pulled off that look! Im liking those red shorts, going to have to be
    on the lookout for some 🙂

8. Danielle says:

totally off the wall (no pun intended), but I love your striped wall. I am planning on doing that soon. Can gather the strength to yet. 🙂 Oh, cute outfits.

9. How amazing is it to find you AND find out that we have daughters with the same name!!!!!!. I have a Lilah too, and she was born in October 2009.
    I found you through The Pleated Poppy and I am your newest follower.
    I would be honored if you’d follow me back!. Perhaps we can see how similar our Lilah’s are! 🙂 xx

• So do you spell it Lilah with an ‘h’ as well? Most times I see it spelled Lila. My girls were born in July 2009 but were due in October so they would be the same age as your little one had they come when they were suppose to. Can’t wait to check out your blog (& your Lilah) as well!

10. Courtney says:

Love the red and yellow outfit. I think you wore it well!

~Courtney~

love2sisters.blogspot.com

• Thanks, I was hoping it looked okay together…I’m usually not so daring with my color choices, but I’ve been in love with colored shorts this summer and it’s so hard to pick tops to go with them sometimes.

11. Jodi says:

FABulous wedding dress pick! You looked gorgeous. As to your last outfit, how cute is the bright red and yellow together?! I like it 🙂

• I thought the red & yellow looked fun together as well…I’m just usually not that adventurous with outfits! ha! I’m glad most everyone seems to think it worked! Thanks for stopping by!

12. I LOVE the wedding dress pick! It’s perfect. I love your pins that are in your shop! The are adorable!!

13. Garmin 1490t Nuvi…

[…]we like to honor other sites on the web, even if they aren’t related to us, by linking to them. Below are some sites worth checking out[…]…