I wasn’t quite sure if this week’s edition of Momma fancies was going to happen. I’ve been so busy this past week planning for the girls’ 2nd birthday, that I have been a horrible blog reader! I tried to do some quick reading each day when I could squeeze it in, and luckily was able to find five great posts to share with you today!
- Lauren from Mrs. Weber’s Neighborhood shared two great posts this week that focus in on bloggers dealing with PR and PR dealing with bloggers. From my own personal experience, this past year has led me to dip my feet in the PR pool and I loved reading the tips she shared as someone who has worked in PR herself and knows the ins & outs.
- I was saddened this week reading the burn-out of a fellow blogger because of the feelings she’s having of lack of love & support from the blogging community for all the work she does on her blog. I know I have felt the same sting of rejection when working hard on a post that you think will warrant tons of comments from readers and find your inbox empty long after hitting the publish button. I’m hoping Miranda of Momvana will feel rested & relaxed after her hiatus from blogging and that you’ll pay her a visit when she returns come October! P.S. you will totally love the look of her site! It’s just gorgeous!
- Amanda of Twice the Love Half the Sleep is very deserving of a spot in my five fancies of the week for being the one & only to link-up at What’s Cookin’ Wednesday this week! She always has amazing recipes and I’m hoping she’ll continue to link up each week with them and just maybe some of you will join in, too! Remember, every Wednesday you can share a recipe with us…be there or be square!
- My real-life friend, Meagan, of The Halquist Family is back at blogging! Meagan started her blog during her pregnancy and it was so much fun to see her document all the major milestones of bakin’ a baby! After Cooper’s arrival in February her world turned upside down as it does with all new momma’s and her blog fell to the wayside. Well, Meagan is back and ready to fill in all the details of their life as a new little family and share some great recipes as well!
- Last, but not least, is Elena from Mommy is in Timeout. In a post titled, Bring out the Big Guns, Elena talks about the side of parenting that isn’t always very fun, discipline. We’ve been having to bring out the big guns with Tucker lately and this post really hit home. Elena asks for any advice fellow parents have to share, so if you’ve got something that works, head on over & tell her about it!
I hope you enjoyed my five favorite posts from this week and feel free to grab the button below if you were featured on Momma Fancies! Check back next week for another edition!