Vlog Talk: My addictions

Photobucket

15 Responses to Vlog Talk: My addictions

1. Elena says:

I haven’t done pinterest yet – I’m afraid to! Glad you guys had a nice weekend away.

2. Nikki Brewer says:

hey…just found you on vlogtalk..i haven’t ever vlogged …yet…but i am thinking about giving it a try!!!
    loved yours…i like how your kids were in the back and everything wasn’t “perfect”
    glad i stopped by!!

• Totally do it! I had never vlogged until the girls started this vlog talk meme and now I love it! It’s so much fun getting to see the people behind the blogs!

3. Galit Breen says:

Happy anniversary! It sounds like you’ve been so, so very busy!

Yes, you’re right I have all of those tabs open {right now!}, too.

I haven’t embraced pinterest yet. I think that I need to stay away from that one! 🙂

4. Jessica says:

Glad you got to get away for a little bit.

I would agree with all of those obsessions except Pinterest. I think my biggest one is Twitter.

• Yes, you are one of the queens of Twitter in my book! I’m not on it nearly as much as I thought I would be this summer…the kids have been keeping me too busy!

5. Twitter, check.
    Facebook, check.
    Blogs, check.
    Pinterest? No idea what this is. Seriously, no clue.

• If you don’t need any more addictions then don’t even think about looking into Pinterest. It’s all about pretty things. Great for ideas if you are big into crafting, cooking, sewing, decorating…

6. Angela says:

I’ve got similar obsessions. I haven’t figured out Pinterest yet though. I should try it out. I’ve heard so much about it.

7. Mrs. Weber says:

Like everyone else – I haven’t really dug into Pinterest. I am scared for that and Google+…I don’t need any other addictions! But yes, my Facebook, Twitter and blog are pulled up at all times 🙂 P.S. Love your stars on the wall in the background – my house is also full of stars!

• Stay away from Pinterest if you don’t want another addiction then 😉 I have heard everyone talking about Google+ but have no clue what it is. I guess I should look into it (or maybe not lol)

8. Teresa says:

I started a pinterest account, but haven’t been on much because I realized right off the bat that it was going to consume my day. I do fb for family and friends and twitter for everyone else. I love it.

9. Dana K says:

LOL yeah, I’m on Twitter sometimes.

I am avoiding the Pinterest right now. I think I’d love it too much.