Vlog Talk: My kids drive me nuts…

My kid’s pretty much steal the show in this. Honestly, even when they drive me a little nuts (today was a perfect day to do this too because they were a little crazy from the get-go with a 6 am wake up call to momma) I still love them to pieces. Their answers and expressions in this are priceless if you ask me. & I hope it totally makes up for my lack of make-up & summer hair (summer hair is when I jump out of the shower, put a little product in, scrunch it, and be on my way).

Photobucket

9 Responses to Vlog Talk: My kids drive me nuts…

1. Kate says:

NICE–gotta love those siblings blaming each other for everything!

I always got blamed cause I was the oldest & my parents always bought it because they were in the youngest in their families, so they always came down hard on me! And my little brothers & sisters knew how to use it to their advantage! lol

2. Kimberly says:

My kids get into EVERYTHING! And they always blame my youngest, probably because he can’t talk yet!
    Kimberly recently posted..My Parenting SongMy Profile

3. Oh they are too cute even when they are doing things they are not supposed to!
    Making It Work Mom recently posted..Like Baby, Baby, Baby OoohMy Profile

4. Haha! Cute and funny and yes, wipes/tissues are the favorite “toy” no clue why
    Paulette (MsPDrama) recently posted..Vlog Talk ~ Best MemoryMy Profile

5. OH my gosh, “Tucker, put your shorts down…” I DIED laughing! This is the best. vlog. EVER! 🙂
    Kim (@MamaDaisiey) recently posted..Picture(s) of the DayMy Profile

6. Galit Breen says:

Oh ‘lil cuties!

My kids do this, too.

Shall we pretend that all kids do to make ourselves feel better?

I’m thinking yes.

🙂
    Galit Breen recently posted..Things I Like About MeMy Profile

7. Jessica says:

My toddler is always into the diaper bag. I’ve cleaned it up 3 times today. I also keep my wallet in there so she gets into that also and starts throwing all my cards around. Drives me nuts.

Your kids are adorable in this.
    Jessica recently posted..Mourning the LossMy Profile

8. Angela says:

I like how when you asked who did it the kids were like “Um…” and kept going with what they were doing. They know how to look out for each other! So cute.
    Angela recently posted..An Extraordinary PersonMy Profile

9. Teresa says:

They are so cute. Like my kids, it’s hard to get mad when they make messes!!
    Teresa recently posted..blue skies and I’m smilingMy Profile