What I Wore Wednesday

DSC_0982

This week I only have another single outfit to share. I’m sure that now that I’m back at work things will change and you’ll get a better rundown of what I’m wearing each week. I’m still in pretty comfortable clothes this week, seeing as we are in our rooms preparing or in meetings all week. Kids start next week, so back to work clothes then.

DSC_0983Tell me you love this top. I got it this weekend from Old Navy on sale for $5.99! They have a ton of stuff on sale or clearance right now, go check it out  if you are in need of a few new items (heck, or even if you just WANT a few new items, let alone need!)

pleated poppy

12 Responses to What I Wore Wednesday

1. Mai says:

That is a pretty top! I’ve been thinking about making an old top new with similar lace addition. I wish we had Old Navy here so that I could just buy one 😀

2. Jenny says:

I love that top! (you told us to say it). 😉 But no really, it is great. I can never find really good stuff at Old Navy (except for jeans) and this is now the second thing I have seen on WIWW that I want from there. And now I am across an ocean from it. Boo. Wish I would have seen these about a month ago!
    Jenny recently posted..What’s Cooking Wednesday? Banana Bread!My Profile

• Thanks, Jenny! It must be so hard living in another country! Do they have stores similar to ones we have here?

• Jenny says:

There is an H&M. Love that. Otherwise, it is all local (I am assuming to the Netherlands) stores. A few department stores. There is a store called HEMA, that is the closest thing I can find to a Target. But it is not NEARLY as big as a Target. It’s not so bad. Keeps me from spending more $$ than I should. 🙂
        Jenny recently posted..Holland Bucket List…and an updateMy Profile

• I love H&M, we got one here a few years ago! I just wish I had it when I was pregnant because their maternity stuff is so cute! My girls have these blankets (we call them their bunny blankets) that are small & soft that I got form H&M and they love them, sleep with them every night! I would totally miss Target, too…but you are right, saves you money that way! Ha!

3. Amy ♥ says:

I do like the top, especially the color! I haven’t been to Old Navy in a long time. I usually go there when they have the 50% off clearance and buy bags and bags full of stuff.
    Amy ♥ recently posted..what i wore wednesdayMy Profile

4. angela says:

That top is adorable! And yay for scoring a great deal 🙂
    angela recently posted..The Other Side of the DoorMy Profile

5. Jessica says:

Love the tanktop and the price of it.
    Jessica recently posted..Afraid of 30My Profile