- Not that Kelly from Kelly’s Korner needs any extra attention, if you are a mom blogger you know who she is and have read her blog I’m sure. Not only does she have two precious little girls, but my favorite thing about her blog is her weekly “Show Us Your Life” link-ups. I haven’t really participated lately, but I’ve been meaning to get back to it. This week she shared about a little strategy her and her husband learned in a parenting class for teaching your kids not to interrupt when talking to other adults. It sounds pretty simple…something I will be trying.
- I’ve been meaning to get back to vlogging as well. I know you must be missing all my lovely car karaoke, and if you haven’t, well, I’ve been missing it (the vlogs, not the singing so much, lol). The Vlog Talk team, Elena of Mommy is in Time Out and Jessica of My Time as Mom, lost a partner recently and decided to hire a pretty famous rapper to fill those shoes. Kimberly of Mamas Monologues, aka Snookie aka K-Dizzle, is the newest partner in crime over at Vlog Talk. If you’ve never participated you should really head on over & check out what it’s all about! & just maybe you’ll see me at it again sometime soon!
- Jen over at Denton Sanatorium is a wife, mother (of 8!) and recently became a grandmother, too. She has a son named Tucker, too, so how couldn’t she be a great woman!? I’ve been a follower of her blog for quite some time now & love how honest she always is. One of her most recent posts proves no different. She talked of why she blogs and how it has changed over time. I think every blogger out there can relate to Jen & what she shared.
- How jealous was I when I saw that Andrea of The Mays Twins got to take her kids to see Thomas the Train! You know Tucker is a big time train-kid and just loves Thomas and all his friends. Her son had a great time…oh, how I wish Thomas would come make a visit near us! You know we are all about fun, family time…this would be perfect.
Head on over & check out what fun they had!
- Nicole from The Lovely Poppy guest posted over at Pink Lemonade this week and shared a great tutorial on how to make these leg warmers! Now I just need to find myself the perfect boots and I’ll be all set for the fall weather (this weekend has been our first taste of weather in the mid-80’s during the day and low 70’s at night…almost Heaven!) whenever it decides to really come & stay for a while!
Featured this week on Momma Fancies? Feel free to grab the button & say so!