There is so much to fancy this week that I don’t even know where to begin! Obviously there are a ton of super cute & creative crafts rolling around the blogosphere with the holiday season now upon us, so a lot of what I’m fancying are those.
- These Christmas signs from Tattered & Inked are made of old drying racks, but I can certainly envision them being made with pallets (of course!) or old fence. What do you think?
This blog is one of the most creative blogs around, I promise. Kelsey does a lot of re-finishing and re-furbishing to create most of her products. It always leaves me thinking, “Why didn’t I think of that?!” I know you will feel the same way when you check it out!
- I mentioned once about Melissa over at 320 Sycamore and her amazing Penny Tile backed cabinets, well just when you think they couldn’t get any better looking, she goes & puts glass door cabinets on them and oh-em-gee, I love them 100x over!
I’ve been wanting to put some glass fronts on some of our cabinets. Maybe in 2012?!
- Growing our family, whether it be another child of our own or through adoption is something we talk about from time to time. I’ve mentioned before about how feel like we haven’t quite hit our magical number, but I’m certain right now (with two terrible-twoer’s) is not the time. I do however, love reading about the magic of adoption. I think, if we are ever to adopt, our story would turn out to be one like this, where it sort of just falls into our laps.
- On the weekends, we love to make a big breakfast. Sometimes its eggs, bacon, & toast. Other days it’s pancakes (I’m hoping Santa brings this momma a waffle maker so we can add those to the mix as well). But…I’m no queen at pancake making. Actually, most of the time they turn out pretty shabby. These look like a great alternative, and like Jessica said, who has time to stand over a stove flipping pancakes anyways?
- Although I don’t do a lot of Tot School (or pre-school) stuff with the kids as of late, I love the idea of this Tot Time Notebook. I think the girls and Tucker would all get a kick out of having something like this to work in. I think it will be on my list of things to do soon!
This site always has cute ideas (& even cuter kids showing them off!).
Featured this week? Grab the button & share!