You know, these midweek confessions, are very therapeutic. & really, what could be better than free therapy?
- My new obsession is Weeds. Yes, the raunchy Showtime series in which a widowed wife & mother turns to drug dealing to support her family. This same show also has steamy sex scenes that make this 27 year old wife & mother blush. But I just can’t stop watching.
- I did & didn’t make resolutions for this new year. I’ve thought about what I’d like to do, but nothing is set in stone. I guess I better get on it.
- As much as I love how warm & cozy the house feels with Christmas decorations the whole month of December, when the end of the month does roll around & I take it all down, I’m relieved. The house seems bigger & cleaner & fresh. It definitely helps bring in the new year.
- My two year blogiversary is on Friday & I have nothing special planned. I am a slacker. Serious slacker.
- Oh, I just remembered another important anniversary that I almost forgot. I’ve been teaching for six years now. I started in January of 2006, teaching kindergarten (will never teach kindergarten ever again). I then taught second grade for two years (loved it!) and first grade for three years (didn’t love it as much, but loved my team). & now, I teach fourth & I don’t ever think I’ll change.