My InstaFriday is short but sweet this morning. Last Friday I bought a new-to-me desk on Craigslist & refinished it between Friday night & Saturday morning (I waste no time when it comes to projects I’m dying to do). This is the almost finished product, still need the hardware.
A good friend of ours has a son turning one tomorrow, and she asked if I could make a diaper cover for him for the smash cake photos he’s having taken today! It turned out super cute! I really need more babies to make all these things for! Get on it friends!
Finally, yesterday was a long, tiring, but super fun day at Legoland with my fourth graders! It was our fieldtrip & we had a great time. More on that later, promise!
2. My husband (hahaha!) is something I like that other people think is weird. (just kidding babe! Love ya!)
3. If my life were a movie title right now it would be
4. Three things I’m looking forward to this month are Mike’s birthday (it was yesterday but we still need to celebrate because yesterday was crazy busy), my & Mike’s 10 year anniversary of the day we started dating (today! Lauren mentioned her 10 year is this month, too), and the fact that we might be taking the kids to Magic Kingdom this weekend (weather & kids permitting! Ha!).
5. My favorite song to sing in the shower is nothing, I don’t sing in the shower.
6. If I found out that the production of my Italian sweet cream coffee creamer was ending this much I’d go out & buy as much as I could tomorrow.
7. One thing I’ll never grow tired of is reading.
**Remember, FIll in the Blank Friday is hosted by Lauren of The Little Things We Do…if you join in the fun, be sure to link up with her!