Lots of food has seemed to trickle into my photos this week. It’s actually making me really hungry to even look at them again. It was a busy week on the work front, but quite calm & relaxing on the home front. I guess it’s a good thing when the two balance each other out.
1. The highlight of my week was FCAT Writes for my fourth graders. Not because I was happy for them to be tested, but because I was happy to see the test come, and therefore GO!
2. If I had to classify my interior design aesthetic it would be warm and homey?
4. An item I need to have in my day in order to function is my phone.
5. My favorite way to waste time is Facebook, twitter, Pinterest, blog reading. All on my iPhone or iPad.
6. Right now I could really go for some chili cheese fries. Weird, I know.
7. This weekend I will be starting it off right with a date night with a few friends & their husbands. I can’t wait for “Parents Night Out!”
**Link up Fill in the Blank Friday with Lauren of The Little Things We Do & read what everyone else has to say, too!