Another week of little bits of our life. Do you do InstaFriday? If not, you really should. I love the replay of the week, a little way to document everything without having to do a million posts in one week. Play along!
1. The kids and I did exactly one thing for spring break last week. We visited my grandma, the kid’s yaya, on Friday when I was certain Lexie would be able to hold it like a big girl. Oh, the joys of potty training. Yaya loved spending the day with us & we loved seeing her, too!
2. Home Depot = projects, projects, projects. Boy, does my husband despise my projects sometimes!
3. Bojanges, or as Tucker dubbed it, “Jingle Bells” for lunch. It’s new to our town, so it was our first time going in and eating lunch. The kidsl oved it.
4. This is an in-the-middle-of-a-project picture. I can’t wait to do a full post on the kitchen. It’s coming…I promise!
1. Monday morning came way too quickly. As of today, there’s about 45 school days until summer. Come on Summer!
2.This was me, Monday morning. I was there & that’s about it.
3. Short hair! I’ve been wanting to get my hair cut lately. It’s that never ending cycle. Grow hair out, get almost to the length you’ve been dreaming of, get fed up with hair, chop it off. Wash, rinse, repeat. I love it, but I’m trying to get used to bangs again!
4. I met Marcie & Miss O (who is now six months old!!! Post to come!) for dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. Marcie is off for spring break this week, it happens every year where our breaks never coincide, we hate it. Dinner was fun & Olivia adorable as ever.
1. As a peace offering for Mike letting me go out twice in a week I brought him home two red velvet cupcakes, one to share with me, of course!
2. New short hair again, this time curled. It’s fun!
3. Stir fry night was last night, tonight is going to be pizza & family movie night.
4. A little pinterest inspired project in the kids bathroom. It was super simple & I love that their tooth brushes & toothpaste are no longer strewn all over the counter!