1. I cut my bangs. They were side swept and I totally wasn’t digging it. These work much btter.
2. Lexie enjoyed her first ever corn-on-the-cob.
3. The Greek in me made this dinner. Tilapia with orzo & green beans soaked in lots of yummy tomato!
4. Oreck giveaway still going on…enter to win a $199 steam mop!
1. Gorgeous weather in the evenings means lots of play outside after dinner.
2. My boy.
3. Seriously, this was a field day activity with my kids. Reminds me a little too much of beer pong. Start ’em young, I guess.
4. Tug-o-war. We won. Twice. Then the girls beat the boys. Twice. Yah!
1. After field day. I was sweaty, dirty, exhausted, and in desperate need of this.
2. Lilah bug.
3. Cousins playing the fish game. My cousins and I used to play the same game at my grandparents when we were little. Memories.
4. Momma & Lilah on a windy evening.
1. Lexie, riding in style.
2. Tucker & his cousin, Sara.
3. This was our date night last weekend. Margaritas & a little Friday Night Lights after the kids were in bed.
4. Painting some more doors in our house black. Love love love them!
1. What happened to my phone on Sunday. Again. I really need to remember to keep my case on it. Ooops.
2. Blackberry brie bites. Always make me think of my girls night girls.
3. Tucker was the only one to eat all of his dinner, which means he was the only one to play after dinner…
4….two days in a row. Those girls were not happy.