Breaking your iPhone means not many instagram pictures because the old android Best Buy provides you with as a loaner phone has the instagram app but doesn’t allow you to take photos using the phone camera. These were either taken with my iPad, so only pictures from home, or with my phone once I got it back on Wednesday.
What did we do before modern technology? More specifically, technology like iPhones & the fun apps they have?!
P.S. Are you as ready as I am for this weekend?! I have a girls night with my favorite girls-night-girls tonight and couldn’t be more ready to start my weekend off right!
When I got my phone back on Wednesday, I was able to retrieve the photo I had taken 2.5 seconds before it broke. I hadn’t had a chance at the time to upload it to instagram because the phone was knocked out of my hand by little Miss Lexie right after snapping this picture. Good thing it’s a cute one of us girls!
1. Nummy nilla ice cream before naps on Saturday.
2. My three cute kiddos. Oh, how I hope they love each other this much in about 10 years when they are all teenagers!
3. Florida had some crazy weather make an appearance this week. Like, we had to pull out sweaters & jackets, kind of weather!
4. Silly kiddos in said jackets we had to retrieve from the packed away “winter” clothes.
1. Good morning from me & Tucker on Thursday before I dropped him off at school. Love this handsome little fella!
2. Oh so healthy dinner last night. Hot dogs & mac-n-cheese. At least it was the low-fat-made-with-2 % milk kind of mac-n-cheese.
3. Lucky noodle in the box?! I guess the person who gets this noodle on their plate should win a prize!?
4. Mmmmm. Buffalo chicken lettuce wraps I made for dinner one night this week. Not sure how it got out of order in the picture line up, but these were yummy!