WIWW

pleated poppyThis is my spring work edition of WIWW.

These are actually from the last few weeks, I’ve been stockpiling for good reason. There are many mornings that I don’t snag a picture (well, more like many evenings, because I usually don’t get a picture taken until after I’m home from work with how busy my mornings can be).

The weather has been nice & warm (and on some days, quite hot already…which only means a super hot summer is in store for us) which opens up my wardrobe again. I seem to be able to piece together more outfits in the warm weather months than the cold ones, so I guess it’s a good thing we have many more of the warm ones here in Florida.

4-3-122

Day 1-dress: JCP, sandals: Bealls Outlet

Day 2-top: JCP, dress shorts: Target, heels: Payless

Day 3-top: Target, skirt: kohls, belt: from another dress I have, heels: Walmart, of all places, I think.

Day 4- wedges: old, no clue, dress: all me. Yes, first thing I’ve ever sewn for myself. Tutorial here. The only thing I did differently was using a cap sleeve shirt rather than a tank so I could wear it to work. I think I’ll be making some more tanked dresses like this for summer.

18 Responses to WIWW

1. Jeanette says:

oh wow – adore the dress in the last photo! amazing that you made that – I am so going to try that! thanks for the inspiration!
    Jeanette recently posted..How to Have a Pirate Party – ASD styleMy Profile

2. Frances Murphy says:

Nice outfits. Loved the 4Th one. Can’t believe you actually made it. Kudos! I like the color and pattern. Have anymore dresses that you made?
    Frances Murphy recently posted..EcoTools & Earth Month – The Living Beautifully CommunityMy Profile

3. When I first saw the pictures I thought oh I love the 4th one and then to find out you made it!

So great!

4. ChristyB says:

Great outfits. I love that you sewed that cute dress. It’s adorable.
    ChristyB recently posted..What’s In My Closet Wednesday {Christy B}My Profile

5. Linda Z says:

Really cute outfits. Love your striped top! 🙂

6. Laura says:

Thanks for stopping by my twin blog! That is crazy we both have Lilah’s with the same spelling! I thought I was super original! Everyone gave me grief for spelling it that way but I love it! Now they all see that rarely anyone has it spelled that way! I see your Lilah is a redhead! Both of my twins Ella and Ava are redheads! We do have lots in common! 🙂

7. Alyssa says:

Those skirts are really cute! you look great!
    Alyssa recently posted..a long week so farMy Profile

8. Steph says:

Love these outfits! I especially like #4. Im would have never guessed that you made it. SO cute!

9. Doranda says:

Just stopping by from the pleated poppy. I think day threes outfit is my favorite, or maybe four. I would love it if you linked this up at my fashion party, http://www.watchoutforthewoestmans.blogspot.com/2012/04/yellow-buisnesslike.html

have a great day,