I have a TON of pictures to unload this week. A busy week means lots of pictures, a busy week means lots of fun. Girls Night, plastic pool fun in the backyard, mini ice cream cones, March for Babies prep work, and a Mother’s Day Tea. Lots of things in between as well.
More Girls Night!
The yummy food from Girls Night! Sliders, sweet potato fries, mac & cheese, apples with a entirely too-yummy dip…
1. My plate, and it definitely housed seconds.
2. Facetiming with an out-of-town girls night girl!
3. Boston Creme cupcakes. Enough said.
4. I couldn’t sleep. Gah.
1. Coffee on the way to Education in the Park. Spreading the word about March of Dimes.
2. Publix subs on their way home for our dinner.
3. These cute little bums love this plastic pool!
4. Subs, cucumber & tomato salad, chips, and fresh fruit!
1. I wasn’t feeling too good.
2. Kids climbing over a tired momma.
3. Oh, my Lilah. Terrible twos are not our friend.
4. Fajita Night. Funny thing, @RickiLakeShow tweeted me when I put this picture on twitter. No joke.
90 calorie mini ice cream cones are the perfect dessert
1. Lexie loved her cone.
2. Lilah counting rocks.
3. Daddy saving us from a snake the girls saw. A pink & white snake according to them…not so sure they really saw one.
4. Me & my girls.
Tie dying shirts for Saturday. Yes, my hands were purple.
1. 20-something days left of school mean lots of “educational” videos.
2. I was catching up on grading papers while they watched.
3. My first Mother’s Day tea!
4. Nana & Tucker at the tea.
1. Tucker day visit to Target.
2. & lunch at Chick-fil-a always means nummy nilla ice cream.
3. I was exhausted after a day off spent with my boy & my mom. Nap time!
4. More plastic pool playing! This will be our summer.