Our life, week-by-week, in pictures.
Oh, how I love the simpleness behind InstaFridays.
1. We had a full car last Friday morning when we took little Miss Emma to school, too! The kids were hoping she’d stay at Nana’s and play with them!
2. Oikos Greek yogurt with honey is my new go-to breakfast item.
3. 4th grade sleepover, post with more pics to come. Just know…we survived 😉
4. After sleeping at school with a bunch of rowdy 4th graders, I came home to clean house & wash couch pillows. I didn’t sit down until about two in the afternoon!
1. Lilah bug
2. Tucker Michael
3. My Mother’s Day gifts from the kids, thanks to Nana’s help! I love them!
4. Lexie Lou
1. Nana’s handprints from the kiddos. It turned out so good that I want to make myself one now!
2. Those two blurs? The girls. We enjoyed an evening at the park to celebrate Mother’s Day with my family.
3. Me & my three reasons for celebrating Mother’s Day. I love these three with all my heart…even on the most difficult of days!
4. Swinging at Walmart…they want a swing for the backyard now!
1. Starting my gardening simple, with an herb garden.
2. Heels on Monday in hopes it would help me want to be at work rather than at home. Did it work? Well, all I got was a big blister on my toe if that answers the question.
3. Super Heros pitted against army men & aliens. I wonder who won. Oh, the joys of being a mom of a boy.
4. Scrabble with a reading group. Why? Because it’s educational & fun and we just need a little break.
1. Lilah had a little emotional outburst (aka, nice way to say tantrum) getting into the car this day. She hid behind her baby, blankie, and puppy dog all the way home.
2. Chicken salad & cucumbers for dinner, lunch, and dinner again this week. Left overs rock sometimes.
3. The girls ate all of their dinner (dinner time has been a struggle with them lately) so were rewarded with cookies for dessert. Full mouths 🙂
4. Lilah wanted me to wear these silly glasses and for us to take this silly picture.
2. A little iPad reading after the kids were in bed one night.
3. In search of info about producers, consumers, and decomposers. I wish we had more time in the year (sort of, lol) to grow a garden and learn first hand about these things.
4. The girls reading the books I got them from our school book fair. Teacher’s kids for sure. Warms my heart.
P.S. Please, please, please…take a few seconds and vote for us in the Circle of Mom’s Top 25 Mom’s of Multiples contest they have going on right now. There is about 6 days left of voting and we are holding strong at about 14th place…but would love to move up a few spots before it’s all said & done! Thank you!