1. Friday mornings usually mean an iced coffee for me & my mom and a big breakfast with hotcakes for the kiddos. Yes, I feed my kids McDonalds & no, I don’t think they will become overweight because of it. They eat plenty of healthy foods & are plenty active.
2. FCAT writing scores came in and I’m super proud of my kids. All but two of my students met the passing requirement and one of the two that didn’t “pass” is a great writer but takes FOREVER to get her words on paper, so in my book, she passed, too.
3. Dinner on the lake & a little playtime at the park afterwards = perfect Friday night.
4. Finally watched “Something Borrowed” after reading both books. Now, I want the movie for “Something Blue” to happen.
1. Daddy working Saturdays means snuggles on the couch, coloring, and cartoons.
2. She ended up napping in my room because she woke up mid nap with a dirty diaper. Look at her sweet face.
3. Lexie wanted to watch Dora after her nap.
4. I despise my weekly grocery shopping trips. I was praying that my little shopping helper wasn’t going to make the trip more unbearable than it already is for me. She didn’t.
1. Mmm, tostadas for dinner. I could eat Mexican food every day of the week.
2. The great wall of Lilah.
3. These three cute kiddos greet me every afternoon at my moms. I think I’ll keep them.
4. Splish, splash, they were takin’ a bath…
1. Roasted broccoli? I will never eat it any other way again. Yum!
2. Can you tell it’s almost the end of the year and I was in a writing workshop with a bunch of crazed teachers that are counting every second until that last bell rings?!
3. These to celebrate a friend’s birthday at work. Double yum.
4. Publix, where shopping truly is a pleasure.
Dishes not done, playroom not clean, but me? Feet up, relaxing, reading a little Fifty Shades while daddy had the girls on a daddy/daughter ice cream date & my parents had Tucker. Nice quiet evening for momma!