WIWW: Last of the work clothes

This is the last of  my work clothes, until summer’s over at least. Although these are from last week, and I’m technically still working this week, you don’t want to see what I’ve been wearing. On top of it being the last week with kids (which includes things like water day, movie day, packing up, etc.) I’ve had a head cold that just isn’t mixing well with wanting to try to look remotely presentable.

Good thing I looked pretty darn cute last week.

6-1-12

Outfit One: Denim dress shorts: Express (from a long time ago), Navy striped top: Old Navy, Neon cardigan: Old Navy, Necklace: Me, Silver sandals: Bealls Outlet.

6-1-121

Outfit Two: Skirt: I think Target (a long time ago, as well), Tank: Old Navy, Belt: Bealls Outlet, Sandals: Target.

A trend you see? Stripes and a headband. I love stripes, as do most people lately, I think. The headband? For the bangs I just got chopped a month or so ago that I’m now tired of and trying to grow out. Seriously, the headbands are my best friend right now. pleated poppyAlso, I’ve had to take pictures of myself in the afternoons since Mike was working overtime, thus the blurry first try photos each day, that I actually like so I’m sharing anyway! On my summer to-do list? Finally take a photography class to learn how to use my camera the right way!

Next week? Summer clothes!

Heather is the founder of Life as we know it with Two Twinkies & a Tator Tot: the blog. From home DIY to weekly fashion of an everyday mom, wife, and teacher to stories about surviving life with three kids, you can find it here. Heather is keeping it real and telling it like it is. You can also find her on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin, Instagram, and Pinterest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

13 Responses to WIWW: Last of the work clothes

1. I LOVE the yellow and navy combination in the first outfit and ADORE your striped skirt! I’m a teacher, too, anxiously awaiting summer vacation!! Enjoy!

Kelly-Anne

2. Rawkul says:

I love yellow and navy so much! And you made that necklace? It is perfect!
    Rawkul recently posted..Handmade 40’s To 2012: The Old Loves The NewMy Profile

3. I love the navy and yellow combo. It looks so cute on you! Enjoy the start of summer! :)
    Jessie @ Dream and Differ recently posted..What I Wore When I Was Not PaintingMy Profile

4. LOVE the red striped skirt!
    Ashley Pichea recently posted..Summer Bucket List: Sidewalk Chalk ScienceMy Profile

5. Emily says:

I love that red striped skirt!
    Creamy
    Emily recently posted..Anjolee JewelryMy Profile

6. CC says:

Love both looks, but the red striped skirt is especially adorable. ;)
    CC recently posted..WIWW: Stripes and LeopardMy Profile

7. Ashley says:

I am also a huge fan of stripes!!! Love these outfits.
    Ashley recently posted..Winner!!My Profile

8. Alesha says:

Hi! I am Alesha from Blessed to be a Blessing. I’m one of the co-hosts from the Summer Fun Carnival. I wanted to make sure that I am following all of you before we really get into this thing! I’m really excited to work with you, to possibly have you guest post, and to get to know you this summer!
    Alesha <3
    P.S. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your outfits! Especially the striped skirt!
    Alesha recently posted..Where Has Love GoneMy Profile

9. Mrs. Howard says:

I love, love, love that necklace!!! I’ve seen the pinterest tutorial and have it tagged, but wasn’t sure how it would come out. I love it! =)

10. Ania says:

love the outfit both are very cue. I like the necklace you made and it matches our cardi nicely. And the striped skirt is awesome.

11. Hi, I am one of the co-host for the Summer Fun Carnival Party. Just wanted to introduce myself and I am not following via google reader.

Motivated Mommy of Two
    Shirley@motivatedmommyoftwo recently posted..What was that password again??? and Free PrintableMy Profile

12. I am really liking how you paired the skirt with that belt! Can’t wait to see your ideas for summer!

Veralynn
    joiedeveralynn.blogspot.com
    Veralynn @ Joie de V recently posted..This Week the Trend: Further ProductsMy Profile

13. Love the yellow cardigan and flower necklace, it goes really well with the black and white stripes! Nice to find you through WIWW on The Pleated Poppy:)

Raj