The BIG Kitchen Reveal.

I think I’ll just let the pictures speak for themselves today. Enjoy!

DSC_0909

DSC_0888

DSC_0900

DSC_0891

DSC_0892

DSC_0896

DSC_0907

DSC_0866

DSC_0869

DSC_0876

DSC_0881

DSC_0919

19 Responses to The BIG Kitchen Reveal.

1. Elena says:

Wow, I’m beyond impressed that you guys did all of this on your own! It looks fantastic. Love the countertops and the moldings above the cupboards. Enjoy your new kitchen!
    Elena recently posted..{Re}DefineMy Profile

2. lyndsay says:

the kitchen is beautiful!!! I really love the countertops & all the little touches bring everything together! the kitchen has always been the center of homes in my family too, and this looks like a great place for your family to enjoy for many years to come!
    lyndsay recently posted..happy birthday to the mr.My Profile

3. Melissa says:

I LOVE it!! Can’t wait to see it in person! You have been working your tail off. I wonder what’s next??!!
    Melissa recently posted..the birthday boyMy Profile

4. Christine says:

Wow!! It looks amazing! I can’t believe what a difference the molding on the cabinets makes, they look completely custom! You must be so proud of all the hard work, you guys dd a phenomenal job!
    Christine recently posted..Fall Has Finally Arrived! Glittered Pumpkins TutorialMy Profile

5. Mandi says:

So pretty! I love it! You did a great job. Where did you get your bar stools?
    Mandi recently posted..Getting Settled {Insta-Friday}My Profile

• Hi Mandi! We have had these barstools for so long that I honestly don’t remember where we got them, but I’m pretty sure I’ve seen ones like it at Target, Walmart, and maybe even Bed Bath & Beyond. Happy hunting!
      TwinkieTotMom recently posted..Twinkie TuesdayMy Profile

6. Carolyn says:

I read your blog and never comment but this awesome DIY job deserves a shout. 🙂 it looks awesome! Good job!

7. Marla says:

The kitchen looks great! I also love your new blog design!
    Marla recently posted..tiny dancerMy Profile

8. […] kitchen is first on the list, since this year there was such a drastic change in my kitchen. It is one of my favorite spaces in our house. I loved the idea of hanging wreaths on my cabinets […]

9. Love your painted cabinets!! You did an awesome job on them. Now I’m off to find some “before” pics!
    Richella Parham recently posted..Making changes in my kitchenMy Profile

10. […] are on my to-do list). But can I just say, I LOVE MY KITCHEN and I only was able to say this AFTER I painted my kitchen cabinets. The entire kitchen was instantly upgraded when I did this. You will not regret it, I promise. It […]