What I Wore Wednesday

What I Wore Wednesday

I haven’t taken any photos of what I’ve been wearing lately, with the exception of this Instagram shot I took last week.

pleated poppyI really loved this outfit. The skirt I got at Target this summer, on sale, but hadn’t worn until now. The top is from Old Navy, one I wear a lot but because it’s a classic stripe I can wear many different ways. The cardigan is Old Navy as well, and as bright as can be but I love it! The necklace is a favorite that I made. I totally need to make more in a ton of other colors because I always get tons of compliments on this necklace when I wear it.

Notice, my bangs have finally grown out enough to wear not pinned back as well. That was another reason I took this photo last week. It was just one of those good-outfit-good-hair days. You know what I mean?

Heather is the founder of Life as we know it with Two Twinkies & a Tator Tot: the blog. From home DIY to weekly fashion of an everyday mom, wife, and teacher to stories about surviving life with three kids, you can find it here. Heather is keeping it real and telling it like it is. You can also find her on Google+, Twitter, Facebook, Bloglovin, Instagram, and Pinterest.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

21 Responses to What I Wore Wednesday

1. Vicky says:

Gorgeous!!! I love when I find a look like this. You wear it well and the necklace is perfect. I want one!!
    Vicky recently posted..My Sick NeedMy Profile

2. Great outfit! I love the stripes and yellow together:)
    Sarah{Handbags*N*Pigtails} recently posted..DotsMy Profile

3. Katie says:

love the yellow!! what a cute outfit!
    Katie recently posted..Fall RepeatsMy Profile

4. Bethany says:

I adore that yellow! You look fantastic! I’d wear everything you have on, in a heartbeat!
    Bethany recently posted..A Virginia WedingMy Profile

5. One of my plans for today is to make a bright pink necklace like the one you’re wearing…after seeing yours, nothing’s going to stop me!! :P Found you on WIWW.
    The Shoestring Contessa recently posted..How I Shopped My Own Closet (or The Look for Less)My Profile

6. liz says:

love all of the yellow.. cute outfit!

7. Kate says:

What a great outfit! I love that the necklace and cardigan match! –stopping by from Pleated Poppy

Kate @ A Journey in Style
    Kate recently posted..Hello, Beautiful DayMy Profile

8. Katie says:

This is such a cute outfit! Adorable! Visiting from the wiww link-up! :)

Happy Wednesday!

xo
    Katie recently posted..What I Wore Wed-nes-day: Liquid Leggings and PeplumMy Profile

9. Nicole says:

Definitely a good hair/good outfit day. Love the yellow and navy together. The skirt is super cute!
    Nicole recently posted..What I Wore Wednesday…18My Profile

10. CC says:

Very cute outfit! Love the necklace! ;)
    CC recently posted..Retro with Polka DotsMy Profile

11. Marla says:

Love the outfit and your necklace! Is there a certain tutorial you use to make your necklace, or you just figured it out on your own?
    Marla recently posted..adding another pumpkin…..My Profile

12. Erin Cowan says:

I love it all, especially the bright colors!
    Erin Cowan recently posted..big plansMy Profile