So here we are, recapping week two of this year. Sometimes it’s funny how one year can run right into the next and make me feel like we’ve already been chugging away at this one for quite some time.
It’s funny how this past Christmas can already seem so far away even though it really hasn’t been all that long. I guess that’s what happens when real life takes over. Just the same ol’ same ol’ over & over again.
8. Something that starts with T. Taco Tuesday, a favorite in our house.
9. Paper. I love the pretty paper in my Erin Condren life planner.
10. One o’clock. On the playground at one o’clock.
11. Water. These new water glasses from my sister-in-law are my favorite.
12. Surprise. It’s no surprise that the weekends mean projects around the house for us.
13. Circle. My favorite kind of circles are these, especially when it’s a solo trip because the kids are napping.
14. Something yellow. My favorite yellow to wear, even if it is a little more Chartreuse.