OWG, or Old World Gourmet, is a great way to bring a little fun to your food and drinks at your next big (or little) party. I mention little because really, who needs a big party as an excuse to eat & drink something as tasty as what OWG has to offer?
This weekend, we decided to spend most of it outdoors. Between grilling out to start our weekend off, to working on yard work throughout the weekend, it was the perfect weather to be outdoors in Florida. & what better way too cool off than OWG’s Tango Tini Mix. This citrus flavored wine mix is easy to make. You just use a bottle of your favorite chardonnay (or whatever is on sale at the grocery store like I did), add a little water, and chill in the freezer until slushy.
And after a long day spend outdoors in the hot sun, you will work up quite the appetite. As much as we liked the refreshing Tango Tini drink mix, we LOVED the Bake-A-Brewski Beer Bread Mix. This stuff is so good, we ate half a loaf in one evening! Again, this mix from OWG was super easy. You just stir together the mix & a 12 oz bottle of your favorite beer and bake at 350 for about 35 minutes. I did opt to add half cup of sharp shredded cheese (the directions give you quite a few options on ways to add a little more flavor to your bread mix with simple add ins).
My favorite part of the bread was the crispiness in the crust. I’m usually not a huge crust fan on bread (always opting out when the butt of the bread is left) but not this time! Mike looked at me as we were eating it and said, “Be sure to do a good review on this one!”.
Besides the two products we tried from OWG, there are a lot more that look just as good. One thing I’d like to try is the Cracker Smack. It’s a seasoning you add to bite sized crackers (think cheese-itz or oyster crackers) for an easy & tasty munchy. They also offer some great things to give as gifts (really any of their items could serve as a gift because of the packaging) such as the Party in a Pitcher sets! All of their products are also priced just right if you ask me!
Want a chance to try Old World Gourmet out yourself? One lucky winner gets their pick of the Tango Tini Drink Mix or the Bake-A-Brewski Beer Bread Mix! How do you enter?
- Follow OWG on Facebook
- Follow OWG on Twitter
- Follow Life as we know it… on Facebook
- Follow Life as we know it… on Twitter
- Follow Life as we know it… on Bloglovin’
- Vote for us on Circle of Mom’s Top 25 Mom’s of Multiples for one more entry!
Some things to know…
- Be sure to leave a separate comment for each qualifying entry to make your chances at winning the greatest.
- The giveaway will run until Friday, May 3rd @ 11:59 pm. The winner will be chosen shortly after and will have 48 hours to respond our a new winner will be chosen.
- While OWG provided me with the products to facilitate this review & giveaway, all words & opinions are 100% my own.