1. I iron always, even in summer. & always on my bedroom floor.
2. Playing nicely at a friends house today.
3. Taking a breather from playing at the park, it was hot out.
4. My colorful & random lunch.
5. I rested while the kids played.
6. Who knows what these three are up to?!
7. When I wash dishes or make dinner where my hands will get dirty I put my ring here. & yes, I give my kids sugar cereal. I also give them lots of fruits & veggies, too.
8. It was a lets-bake-some-cookies kind of afternoon.
9. & then we played with playdoh (always a last resort in my book) because the pesky rain clouds were keeping us from being outside in the pool. Gotta love Florida summers, too hot even in the morning sometimes to swim & then afternoon showers come through when it would finally be nice to be out swimming.
10. Finally able to swim for an hour before dinner. These two love the pool.
11. Okay, a bonus shot because I couldn’t not share this one. This girl for some reason won’t get in the pool lately so she watches from afar.