I’ve decided to join Elizabeth of E, Myself, & I this week for a mid week confessions post, mostly to just get all my randomness out in one shot.
- You would think after attending #flblogcon13 this past weekend that I would be jumping at the bit to get going with all I learned. Problem is, there was so much I learned, and so much inspiration, that I’m at a loss as to where to start. I left feeling good about where I am in blogging (for the most part) but a little confused as to what I want to put on my blog to-do list & what order to start it all in. I’ve done a few things and I’ve thought about an official re-cap, but I just can’t seem to put virtual pen to paper.
- The laundry is piling up, as always. On the weekends I always make sure to get the kids uniforms done & make sure Mike has enough work clothes washed. Then I work on the rest. This weekend I worked on linens & bath rugs, so any extra clothes didn’t get done, therefor leaving the hampers to flow over now. Blah.
- The girls have shots this afternoon. At their 4 year check up we decided to spread their shots out over a few months, which means going one more time after today. I’m not sure this was the best decision now that I realize I have to deal with two sets of shots today & again in six weeks. What fun!
- This school year has been one big blur so far. Time is moving so quickly. I’m sure part of it has to do with Tucker & the girls being with me at school this year. Part of it is because I’m self contained again & teaching all subjects. There is never enough time in the day to get it all done. I keep thinking one day we’ll catch up & be able to breath a little, but not yet.
- This post seems like it is the most random & choppy post I’ve written in a long time. I apologize but I do have to say, I feel a little better now.
Have a little randomness to share this Wednesday? A few confessions of your own? Head on over to E, Myself, & I and join in the fun.