Things have been crazy lately. Crazy busy that is. I’m by fault, not a great sleeper, but lately? I am sleeping quite fine because I’m usually exhausted by the time the clock strikes nine. Because of that I’ve been a pretty horrible blog reader & and even worse commenter. But, from time to time, I manage to pull up Bloglovin’ & read as much as I can.
It’s so hard to narrow down my five favorite blogs because I have a huge list of favorites (if you don’t know me, you don’t know that I’m a big list maker. Too bad this list isn’t even finished yet). But if I must…
- E, Myself, & I. Not only because I participated in her Working Mom series, but because she’s a fellow teacher & lover of stripes & would probably be a real life friend if I knew her in person.
- Kelly’s Korner because I love participating in her Show Us Your Life posts. Always fun times there!
- The Larson Lingo. She’s another fellow teacher momma with three adorable kids, tons of great tutorial posts, and a great hostess when it comes to any kind of party you can think of!
- The Pleated Poppy. Again, another blog I like linking up with, her WIWW (What I Wore Wednesday) posts are a lot of fun and have taught me so much about mixing up my wardrobe. She also has a gorgeous home that I love getting a peek at in so many of her posts!
- These Prices. She’s got the two most adorable children ever and has such a story to go along with just how she became a mother. She’s an inspiration to anyone who has ever struggled with fertility & overcome it through adoption.
*I’m participating in Blogember with A Happy Girl this month. Today’s prompt? Your 5 Favorite Blogs.